Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:

> When I look at the OpenWebBeans in the clutch status table,
> column  "E: hasReportingGroup - did podling remember to choose a group"
> is colored as a read flag.
>
> How will we change this color to yellow?

By choosing a reporting group.

Go to the ReportingSchedule wiki page as mentioned in
the notes for column "C"
i.e. to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
You will see that OpenWebBeans is only listed in the
"Monthly" section. Add an entry for OpenWebBeans in
one of the three reporting groups explained in the
notes for column "D".

When Clutch is next run, it will pick up the edits
to that Wiki page.

-David