On Dec 3, 2008, at 2:38 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...IIRC (and it's been a while) any member can alter the paperwork once
there's been a board ACK. can anyone from boardland confirm or deny
this?...

I think that's fine, as long as the appropriate lists are kept up to date.

But maybe we should designate some official volunteers ("Incubator
sheperds") to help the PMC chair for such tasks? The Incubator is a
big thing today, having a defined way of sharing the load might help.

+1

responsiveness can be crucial in maintaining momentum

I'd suggest electing 3-4 volunteers for that.

+1

I've been monitoring this kind of stuff for a while. In many cases, new folks don't know their own karma.

The *only thing* I won't do is ask the board for an ack for a member. Have to have something for the PMC chair to do. ;-)

Craig

- robert