David Crossley wrote:
Author: twgoetz
Date: Wed Dec  3 02:10:44 2008
New Revision: 722831

Log:
Update status: new committers Tong and Jerry

Modified:
    incubator/public/trunk/site-author/projects/uima.xml

People seem to be forgetting to re-generate the web site
after updating source docs.

See instructions here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#Project+Status+Updates

Anyway, i followed up today for UIMA.

Thanks David.  I'll remember next time.  I guess
I thought there was some magic that would do it
for me ;-)

BTW, I updated the status page because I saw from
the clutch report that it was out of date.  Great
tool.

--Thilo

-David