Borrowing terminology from the world of SAP, how about Apache Transport as a name?

- Darren

Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
Pizzazz (Yoav's proposition) and DeployX looks nice :)

What do you think of Apache Prop ?

Regards
JB

On Thursday 18 December 2008 - 01:11, Ali Ok wrote:
Currently the project is named AutoDeploy which is a little bit confusing
too.
Apache Scrum is just a name proposition, I'm open to all other name :)

How about DeployX :)

I tried checking from nameprotect.com, but I couldnt.