As expected, I think this project is really interesting and have a
potential of succeeding, not because it is a standard, but because it
is not... It is not killed by a committee and doesn't need to take
into considerations from Sun, IBM and other power players, who are
cautiously guarding their investments.

The project has come a long way on its own, proving to survive both
with and without company backing, and I think there is enough 'flaws'
for people to step in a scratch, i.e. growing the developer community,
yet it is in state of usefulness already....

Cheers
Niclas