On Feb 4, 2009, at 12:23 AM, Bob Schellink wrote:

Kevan Miller wrote:
Perhaps I missed it, but I don't see an incubator DISCLAIMER as required by http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

Thanks Kevan you're right, will fix and republish.

Have you run RAT against your source? Some files don't have Apache source license headers and looks like they should (e.g. examples/ src/cayenne.xml, etc).

Nods, cayenneXXX.xml are generated files, my understanding is we don't add headers to those. Other source files without headers are template/*. These files are used to generate a quick-start project, thus have no Apache headers. Is this OK?

Yep, that's fine. Thanks for the explanation.

--kevan