+1, Mentor and binding.

I have checked the legal aspects of this release and can not find
anything particularly wrong about it. I also gave the 'heads-up' for
waiting with the package name change.

All in all, the guys have been very active working on this release in
an open, transparent manner, with what seems to be all discussions on
list. I would like to see some more diversity before recommending a
graduation, as from my PoV that is the only thing this brand new
community is lacking at the moment.

Cheers
Niclas