Sorry about that. This was because of my lack of understanding of the process. I have removed the link now and will re-distribute artifacts after approval.

Shanti

sebb wrote:
I've just noticed that the download links for 0.1 are already in place at

http://incubator.apache.org/olio/downloads.html

and seem to be working.

I thought the release vote had to succeed before publishing anything?

See:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#release-distribution

On 31/03/2009, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 30/03/2009, Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <shanti.subraman...@sun.com> wrote:
 > This is the first binary release of the Apache Olio project.
 >  We have fixed many bugs and have tested the releases to ensure there are no
 > major problems.
 >
 >  All package names have been changed to org.apache.olio. We have updated
 > many source license/header files and added the LICENSE, NOTICE files.
 >
 >  The release artifacts are available at :
 >  http://people.apache.org/~shanti/olio_0.1

It would be helpful to have a pointer to the SVN tag.

 >  Each source and binary package has a MD5 and a Signature.

Only tar.gz packages provided. Normally zip is provided as well.

 MD5 hashes are OK, but cannot check sigs as key does not appear to be
 uploaded to a server.

 Can you provide a link to the KEYS file in SVN?

 >  The output of RAT is included in *-rat-output.txt.

Cannot read these:

 You don't have permission to access
 /~shanti/olio_0.1/apache-olio-php-0.1.rat-output.txt on this server.

 You don't have permission to access
 /~shanti/olio_0.1/apache-olio-rails-0.1.rat-output.txt on this server.

 The NOTICE file in the archives does not follow the standard:

 http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice