Hi Todd,

+1 (non-binding)

Checked the following:

- NOTICE, LICENSE and DISCLAIMER is in place
- RAT report looks good
- Built with JDK 1.6, Windows XP, Ant 1.7

Looks good to go :)

kind regards

bob

Todd Volkert wrote:
Our voting period expires in less than 24 hours, and our two mentors
have voted +1, but we need at least three binding votes.  In case this
flew under the radar, can someone else on the Incubator PMC please
take a look to make sure everything's in order?

Thanks,
-T