We're going to make the following changes and call for another vote:

* Remove plugin.jar from the source distribution since developers that
have the JDK installed already have that JAR anyway -- we'll provide
instructions in BUILD on how to add it to your classpath.

* Replace the servlet JAR with Tomcat's (it actually may be already --
some of the confusion is due to the fact that it's been checked in for
over a year, and no one knows where we go it to begin with), and
document that it's licensed under Apache 2.

* Add CPL and CCA licenses to our LICENSE file.

* Remove junit.jar from our source distribution and list is a system
requirement in BUILD

-T