On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Then there are different types of contributions. Some warrant a
> committership, others show that a given person should not be given SVN write
> access under no circumstances. Then there is a pace issue (which I think is
> at play here, and this is being reevaluated now), where you need to see a
> person become a community member before allowing SVN access. This has
> nothing to do with maturity, just common sense.

One of the ideas of sustainable communities is that the projects are
able to identify and accept new contributors who become involved in
the project as committers and PMC members. This apparently hasn't
happened during incubation, which has taken a year now?

Being around for 4 years doesn't mean a community is healthy or
sustainable. Showing growth and renewal does.

Discounting my concerns as artificial makes me not more appreciative
of accepting graduation at this time though.

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released