Folks,

Wink is now on JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/project/ViewProject.jspa?pid=12310940

Per #5 below, please send me your JIRA id's (you can create one
yourself if you haven't already!) for me to add you in as a committer.

thanks,
dims

PS: i subscribed a few folks who had not already joined the wink-dev@
mailing list to that list. If you wish to use another email address,
please let me know.