Definitely we want to do all the things by the books, since we all respect
and admire the Apache brand and it's values.
We'll take into serious consideration all the advice we receive.

Here http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Mentor ,
it says "All Mentors must be members of the Incubator PMC." Since XMLBeans
is the sponsor, can other XMLBeans PMC members be mentors for the podling
without being Incubator PMC members?

Thanks Noel, Paul and Bertrand for the vote of confidence.

Cezar

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 3:33 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org