Thanks Paul,

Looking forward to the incubation.

Vinayak

Paul Fremantle wrote:
Congratulations. I am travelling so I can't do any project setup right
now. I'll be able to get cracking on Thursday/Friday.

Paul

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Vinayak Borkar<vbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks Bertrand.

This project has 6 +1 binding votes, 2 +1 non-binding votes, 0 -1 votes.
The proposal has been on the voting thread for about 3 weeks.

Can we now move to the next step to get the podling created?

Thanks,
Vinayak