2009/7/21 Andrew Savory <s...@andrewsavory.com>:
> Hi,
>
> 2009/7/20 Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>:
>> In my opinion this is sufficient for the ASF to accept this
>> contribution (once (i)CLAs are in place). Speak up if you think
>> differently.
>
> Looks good. You might want to cc the wookie-dev list, so this
> important information becomes part of the project archives.

You are right, but some of the relevant people have not subscribed yet.

I'll move this discussion to Wookie dev tomorrow AM (72 hours after
list creation).

We've found a few third party contributions, most are covered by the
consortium agreement, I'll highlight them on the wookie-dev list
before committing code.

There is one potential complication that I have taken to
legal-discuss, but it is a single, easily replaceable class.

Ross