On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Angela Cymbalak<a.cymba...@nechtan.org> wrote:
> I've been spending more than my fair share of time on Facebook lately.  Are
> we allowed to set up a Facebook page for the project?  Just not sure since
> we are in incubation?  What about a Twitter feed?  Can we do those without
> breaking any of the incubation rules?  I can do them if I know what my
> guidelines are...

I don' t think there are specific guidelines/policies around
Facebook/Twitter usage, but Apache have been using this for events
advertisement and infrastructure notifications etc so it should be ok
for us to use.... If you do this, please inform the PhotArk PPMC (via
private list) of the credentials to manage the accounts.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk