We reported late one month, then missed a report last month.

I just added a report for this month. Here's the part that deals with
the missing code issue:

"The project has been incubating since April 30, 2009. The SVN space,
mailing lists and initial user accounts have been created but we are
still waiting for Sun to sign-off on the code grant. It's been about
six months since Sun told us this would happen, we've been checking in
with Sun every couple of weeks and apparently we're getting close."

Thanks,
- Dave