I fixed the empire-db site download links. (might take a few hours for
the change to be propagated)
http://incubator.apache.org/empire-db/downloads/downloads.htm

Still one problem left, the md5 and sha files don't seem to have been
propagated to the mirrors so I had to point to archive.apache.org for
those.

Is this ok?

Thanks,
Francis