Hi Jeremy,

We from SAP would like to join and nominate six people for the
proposed Aries project. What's the process - should I just add the six
names on the wiki ? Maybe we could discuss this offline to not spam
the whole mailing list.

Unfortunately none of the suggested people from our side has
experience in Apache project , but I  hope that’s not an issue.

Best Regards
Peter Peshev