On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 08:52 +0100, sebb wrote:
>>
>> The source archive contains 3 files that are not in SVN:
>>
>> Cli.tokens
>> CliLexer.java
>> CliParser.java
>>
>> These are generated files.
>>
>> Either store the files in SVN and release them, or remove them from
>> the release.
>
> I think everyone sort of forgot about these, (there is an open issue on
> this, CASSANDRA-316); is this considered blocking?

Hrmpf, not sure. Since they're in a gen-java directory its pretty
obvious what the story with them is, but CLILexer.java also misses a
license header, which makes *me* whinge just enough to not give a +1,
but that's also because I don't know much about the provenance of the
codebase. You might get +1s from other folks, you did before, the
files are there in the 0.3.x :)

- Leo