On Sep 28, 2009, at 9:32 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 15:24, David Bosschaert
<david.bosscha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great - let me see if I can make it part of a larger Aries build with a
shared parent pom, a pom in the root dir etc...
I'd also like to rename some things from Geronimo to Aries...

Sure.
I guess the first thing  though is to decide on the svn layout.
I think we should aim for a single trunk/tags/branches for now.
This does no preclude having blueprint released separatly if needed,
but this is another problem we can address later.

--kevan