On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com> wrote:
> To be clear, it's on the mentors to decide what is applicable and
> necessary for graduation - not the IPMC as a whole.  The IPMC as a
> whole has only two roles: approving a proposal and recommending
> graduation

Also, to be clear, as an IPMC member I spend quite a bit of time with
projects where I am not a mentor, casting (binding) votes on things
like their releases. I will continue to do that, inline with procedure
and policy and common sense. I'm pretty sure you're not really meaning
to question that :)

> I believe it's reasonable to ask for the
> trust that goes with ensuring that we'll be sure to keep Subversion in
> line with Apache practices and procedures - and we will continue to do
> so long after the Incubator has recommended Subversion for graduation.
>  =)

You have it!

cheers,

Leo

PS: Just make sure to keep close tabs on the bearded Slovenian ;-)
PPS: for clarity, that was yet another attempt at a bad joke in a post script