Greg Stein wrote:

> We're not sure what we'd like to do about website migration right now.
> Discussion is still occurring in the community.

The bottom line is that we are in sync in terms of what aught to move into
ASF and have 'formal recognition' ASAP.  E.g. a mailing list is trivial,
svn is not a release, and publishing the website/distros is a significant
(IPMC approved) jump ahead.  So there seems to be no flaw in your scheme :)

> Right now, I'd characterize the community as, "we know there is no
> rush to move the website before graduation -- the two actions are
> independent. that said, having subversion.apache.org available to
> start playing around with is attractive".

and best yet, ask users to shift each resource only once.

I hope we adopt this approach for all "mature" incoming incubator items,
and formulate it into a smooth process.  Thanks for blazing a trail :)