----- Original Message ----

Commons is badly busted if it can't allow a new person access to his/her
own code in a fucking sandbox.  Incubating this project because some weenies are
uncomfortable about the nature of the meritocracy over in commons isn't the
solution:
have commons hold a public vote and make an actual decision.  If they vote to
incubate the damned thing, it's an incredibly stupid decision, but so be it.