Donald Whytock wrote:

> I have a personal project that I would like to make OpenSource and submit to
> the ASF.  It is a small framework for chat responders, designed to be
> multi-user and multi-protocol, called ChatterBot.
>
> The website for the project is:
>
> http://www.imtower.net/chatterbot
>
> with a mailing list at

> Seeking interested contributors, potential mentors, and, perhaps most
> important, peer review.

This is interesting. No time for me to look right now.
However i definitely do want to encourage you.

I see that you have an initial "Proposal" at your site.

Next step would be to refine it and then move it to
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/
then send the text of it to this list with [Proposal]
subject tag.

Did you find the ASF docs about Incubator proposals?
Sorry that it is a mess, but you get the drift.

BTW, might also get some ideas from ASF Infra's own recent
beaut "infrabot".

-David