On 1/26/10 6:00 AM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 4:49 AM, Greg Stein<gst...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Before calling for a vote to graduate Subversion, I figured it prudent
to have a discussion first. I believe Subversion is quite ready (and
has been, but the holidays and whatnot kept me from sending this
earlier).

Any thoughts on why Subversion should NOT graduate now?

I want to see a graduation. Motivation; Incubator is about fostering
the community, and I don't think that the Incubator can provide
anything additional from the Apache folks already present in the
Subversion community. Anything else sounds like bureaucracy for the
sake of it, to me...

Talking about bureaucracy, comparing

  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/subversion.html

and

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2010

looks like the status file is not quite up to date.

I'm assuming the question of graduation being asked means that all 'em boxes should in fact have been ticked by now. If so I say tick 'em and vote :)

cheers,

Leo