Hello,
    We are now at the 4th February deadline for this vote.
We have:
    +1 from Ant Elder
    +1 from Mark Hindess

We still need two more +1s from the IPMC before the release can be made. Some -1s from the IPMC would be useful if we need to fix anything and roll another release candidate.

I'll hold the vote open until we have sufficient feedback.

Incidently, after reviewing the release process again, I noticed that I neglected to include
a link to the voting on the project's mailing list:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-kato-dev/201001.mbox/%3c4b5d7a99.5000...@stoo.me.uk%3e

Thanks,
    Stuart

Stuart Monteith wrote:
The Kato community has voted to release Kato M1-incubating. We now request the
Incubator PMC for a vote.

The proposed release artifacts are located at:
http://people.apache.org/~monteith/kato/apache-kato-M1-incubating-RC3/

There are packages for the Java binaries with documentation, source and native libaries for Linux and Windows x86. Each package is available in tar.gz and zip form, expect for the native packages.
asc, md5 and sha1 (SHA512) files are generated for each.

rat*.txt files have been generated for each of the packages contents. The mapping is:
    apache-kat-M1-incubating-bin.(tar.gz|zip) - rat-bin.txt
    apache-kat-M1-incubating-src.(tar.gz|zip) - rat-src.txt
apache-kat-M1-incubating-native-bin-linux-i386.tar.gz - rat-bin-linux.txt apache-kat-M1-incubating-native-bin-windows-i386.zip - rat-bin-windows.txt

Please review the artifacts and cast your vote by Thursday 4th February.

Thanks in advance,
    Stuart Monteith

--
Stuart Monteith