On 03/10/2010 09:10 AM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
Hi,

Trying this again, the artifact is still the same as the previous attempt, but I'm trying to improve this request email, to hopefully get a few more votes.

The Traffic Server PPMC has voted on and approved the release of TS v2.0.0-alpha. We would now like to request the approval from the Incubator PMC for this release. The original vote thread is

With three +1 votes, and on -1 or 0 votes, this release is approved. I will proceed and push this artifact (and checksums etc.) to dist. We use the "pub-sub" system, so it should hopefully go smoothly.

Thanks everyone!

-- leif

[+1] Mladen Turk
[+1] Doug Cutting