Ate Douma wrote:

> What exactly is the "standard" procedure for a terminated podling, I can't
> really find anything on that on the incubator website.

There ain't no exactlies.

Searching for the term "Retire" has better results. However as far
as i recall not much actual docs. Searching the mail archives for
previous retired projects would help.

Some tasks are noted at Clutch
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html
do find-in-page "retire" ...
"Dormant or Retired - Remove from the ReportingSchedule.
In the Projects in incubation table, move it to the "Dormant"
or "Retired" section. Remove entry from right-side panel. (doc)
"

The doc link goes to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-100
"document the process for a podling that has decided to go to dormant status"
which links to some previous ideas about what needs to be done.

Hope that helps.

-David