Patrick,

That sounds great - thanks for volunteering. I've added you to the
initial committer list on the proposal page at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/WhirrProposal.

Steve Loughran has volunteered to be a mentor; I've added his name too.

I would like to send a vote on this proposal to the Incubator PMC in
the next few days, so if anyone else would like to mentor (and we'd
love to have more mentors), please sign up soon.

Thanks,
Tom