On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Noel J. Bergman <n...@devtech.com> wrote:
> *** Clerezza had been accidentally deleted during a wiki edit...

Still broken below and in board_agenda_2010_05_19.txt, Bluesky and
Clerezza reports are broken, here's the correct section, also fixed in
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2010 :

********
= Bluesky =
BlueSky has been incubating since 01-12-2008. It is an e-learning
solution designed to help solve the disparity in availability of
qualified education between well-developed cities and poorer regions
of China.

We are still waiting for Bill to check the completeness of the release
candidate. Things we've done recently:

Coding to optimize DTU structure, still under going;
Testing IPv6 and satellite module;
One thing left to the first release:
cast release vote in general list.

= Clerezza =
Clerezza (incubating since November 27th, 2009) is an OSGi-based
modular application and set of components (bundles) for building
RESTFul Semantic Web applications and services. The are currently no
issues requiring board attention.

Recent activity:
Updated to the latest Felix framework (including security features)
Improved typerendering with regex-pattern and renderlets for literal types
Update to TDB 0.8.5
Presented Clerezza at the Apache Retreat
Manuel Innerhofer participated in the IKS FISE hackathon
(http://wiki.iks-project.eu/index.php/FISE), Clerezza modules are used
in FISE.

Next steps:
Enhance UIMA integration
Integration with Tika

Top 2/3 Issues before graduation:
Improve our website with tutorials and "getting started" content.
Prepare some easy-to-run demos to get people interested in Clerezza.
Prepare for a first release
********