Hi Sigfried,

I guess that's my point.  We use M2.  I bet 80% (if not more) of
podlings use M2.  There shouldn't have to be much thought involved to
get an M2-based project released - a de facto guide should exist and
podlings can deviate from it where allowed and where it makes sense
for their project.  Until that 'baseline' exists, we all feel
unnecessary pain.

Thanks for your offer to help - I personally think there should be an
incubator-wide editible wiki step-by-step guide that people can
contribute to (via discussion) as necessary for M2 projects since that
encompasses most Incubator projects.  Any help in writing such a guide
would be *immensely* appreciated!

Thanks,

Les