On 07/06/2010, Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  The Thrift project has prepared a new release, version 0.3.0, and voted on
>  it on our dev list, where it's passed. I understand that I now need to get
>  IPMC votes from everyone to make it official.
>
>  The tarball can be found at
>

> http://people.apache.org/~bryanduxbury/thrift-0.3.0-rc4.tar.gz<http://people.apache.org/%7Ebryanduxbury/thrift-0.3.0-rc4.tar.gz>

The NOTICE file has the wrong year, and some incorrect text:

Apache Thrift
Copyright 2006-2009 The Apache Software Foundation, et al.
<<<

the ", et al." should not be in the header.

If additional attributions are required, then they should appear as
later entries in the file.

>  The GPG signature can be found at
>
> http://people.apache.org/~bryanduxbury/thrift-0.3.0-rc4.tar.gz.asc<http://people.apache.org/%7Ebryanduxbury/thrift-0.3.0-rc4.tar.gz.asc>
>  with an MD5 sum of 4bb0c36a686a10d0b49734392c11a4a4
>
>  Please download, verify the signature

Where is the KEYS file?