Following up on Bryan's mail, we'd like to complete a release of Thrift
0.3.0 RC5, and would like additional incubator PMC votes.

We have so far had one IPMC vote (mine) and four PPMC votes.

So, please take a look at:

http://people.apache.org/~bryanduxbury/thrift-0.3.0-rc5.tar.gz

And vote!

Thanks in advance,