----- Original Message ----

All I've asked is that the rule regarding a formal vote from 3 IPMC members
be dropped in favor of just honoring the votes of the PPMC.  The rest of
the umpteen oversight steps regarding inducting a new committer into the
Incubator remain intact: describing that as "bypassing the PMC" isn't really
fair to my position.