Imo this also depends if someone has already contributed heavily to the project
or had almost no impact at all.

If he contributed lots of things and did a good work in the past, then I'd say
we should keep him on the list.

But if he haven't really contributed to the project I'd be +1 for removing his
grants. If he is not active at Apache alltogether (by contributing to another
project), then I'd go even further and disable his Apache account.

Being an Apache committer is a merit, and the a.o accounts have kind of
'authority'. So I don't like to see passing apache accounts almost 'for free'
This will some day lead to our accounts getting used for sending spam emails
and
stuff if we treat this too relaxed.

LieGrue,
strub