On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Luciano,
> Apologies for the slow review... Things look good, except for one problem, I
> think...
>
> Source, sigs/checksums, and build all look good.
>
> I don't like the licensing information in photark-webapp-M3-incubating.war
>
> First, note how there are redundant license files in WEB-INF/classes/LICENSE
> and WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/LICENSE (I've seen this same problem in another
> project. Can't remember how it was resolved). Also, I don't think the LICENSE
> information (in either file) is accurate. It needs to reflect the licensing
> information for the artifacts contained within the .war. However, I don't
> think it does...
>
> IMO, this merits a -1...
>
> --kevan

PhotArk has a binary distribution and it has a LICENSE and NOTICE that
incorporate all the 3rd party dependencies that is available on the
photark war files. The actual war files are not ditributed by itself.
In this case, isn't the LICENSE and NOTICE in the binary distribution
enough ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende