On 4 Dec 2010, at 01:50, Tad Glines wrote:

> 2010/12/3 Dan Peterson <dpeter...@google.com>
> The 18 binding votes:
> Andrus Adamchik, Ant Elder, Bernd Fondermann, Bertrand Delacretaz, Chris A.
> Mattmann, Christian Grobmeier, Davanum Srinivas, Dave Johnson, Doug Cutting,
> Emmanuel Lecharny, Jim Jagielski, Kevan Miller, Luciano Resende, Mark
> Struberg, Michael McCandless, Ralph Goers, Tim Williams, and Upayavira
>
> The 8 non-IMPC members who are ASF members:
> Ate Douma, Brett Porter, Leif Hedstrom, Marcel Offermans, Niklas Gustavsson,
> Richard Hall, Santiago Gala, and Vincent Siveton
>
> Wow! Did we set some sort of record? I didn't realize that so many ASF people
> had voted.

Congrats.... lots of support from all corners.

Just incase it is a record, long may it stand....  but it may be even more than
that, I see Paul Lindner name in the list of non members, I thought as Shindig
PMC Chair he was a member, with me that makes 10, there may be others. ? (well
done, I thought it was painful counting just ten on a release votes)