The official name of the project has changed repeatedly.  The current
official name is "ManifoldCF".  The community expects to change both
the SVN root and the web-site root upon incubation in any case, which
is why we have not changed either of these yet.  A bigger area of
concern is the prefix used for ManifoldCF tickets in Jira, which is
CONNECTORS-xxx.  This is apparently very difficult to change without
losing a project's old tickets.  I am hoping that change will not be
needed.

Karl