Note: the NOTICE year will need to be changed for the next release to 2010-2011.
For the current release I think it can remain as is - there don't seem
to have been any substantive changes made in 2011.

The leading blank lines need to be removed.

Otherwise, I concur with what Ant has mentioned elsethread.
The NOTICE file needs to be as short as possible; think of it as an About box.

Generally at most one or two lines are needed per product (as for ASF code)
So for any products that *require* a notice, the following should be enough:

This product contains MegaCorp FOO
Copyright (c) 1995-2000 by the MegaCorp Universal Corporation

The full details go in the LICENSE file.