On 9 January 2011 02:33, Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (1) There already is a separate DISCLAIMER.txt.  I have attached it
> for your consideration.

OK.

> (2) As discussed earlier, the LICENSE file already contains sections
> for HSQLDB and Jetty; the stuff added to the end of the README came
> from NOTICE files in those projects, and is not license material.
> (3) I don't know what download tool you have, but if you look in SVN
> you will note that there are indeed no blank lines at the start of any
> of the files.

Sorry, I was looking at the attachments in GoogleMail.
Appears to be a bug in the View option, because they are OK when downloaded.

> (4) Making yet another ant target will make a very complex build twice
> as complex.  I don't think that is wise at this point.

I don't understand how one extra target can double the complexity.

> In short, I don't think there is any point in further changes.

I still think the binary archive is unnecessarily bloated, and will
cause wasted load and resources for mirrors and consumers.