On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 4:42 PM, Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org> wrote:
> Have our rules about branding podlings changed?
>
> More specifically, is the announcement below in keeping with those rules?
>
> Ross

What specific questions you have ? Is it the project calling
themselves "Apache Libcloud" without a "incubating" disclaimer ?

Anyway, following the download page, the release artifacts are
suffixed with "incubating" (apache-libcloud-incubating-0.4.2.zip) and
they also contain the DISCLAIMER file saying they are under
incubating.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende