ant,

You're right. We will address this in the next release.

There is a CHANGES.TXT in ~/src in the source release .zip. It
unfortunately a bit out of date, and is does not list a few
changes/bugfixes that are found in SVN. Also, it seems ot be the
change log from Lucene, not Lucene.Net... I assume it's in sync with
the changes and was part of a patch, but I know that we have had bug
fixes/minor changes separate from Lucene's development.

It's also not included in the binary .zip, since the ~/src folder is
not included.

We are in the process of restructuring the folders/file locations.
We'll move the change log to the root directory, and ensure it's kept
up to date and reflects Lucene.Net specific changes, as well as
Lucene's...

Thanks,
Troy