Cmon Joe, Simon's PoV has been clear from his tweets,
unless he has changed his mind... If I am mis-representing
his stance, Simon's a big boy and can tell me where I'm
wrong and I'll admit I was wrong. Does he say that *both*
TDF and the ASF has the opportunity? No, just the ASF.

Maybe that is a nit, but of such nits confusion arises.