But this raises another question - does Oracle donate the code only or
will ASF also get the contents of the website, wiki, translation database
(wich has some more information than what you see in the code),
ooo-specific tooling (OOo used to have some web portals to support
  development, qa, release and documentation processes) etc.

Also, besides main apps, is Oracle donating it's Oracle OOo extensions? Such as: PDF Import, Presenter Console, WebLog Publisher, Professional Template Packs, MySQL Connector, etc.

PS: For me, much of the OOo Extensions web site appears currently unmaintained. Their nginx (!) server is returning 502 (Bad Gateway) for searches, specific extensions, and browsing beyond page 1. So I can't build a complete list of Oracle extensions.
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/