On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 12:43:38AM +0100, Simon Phipps wrote:

> Must've been private. Personally I think it would be great for someone to
> show up on both the openoffice.org and Document Foundation mailing lists and
> say "hey, I know you've felt the ground rumbling, are there any questions I
> can help with".  But maybe I'm naive :-)

I've reach out personally and directly to Italo  and Louis, asking them
to rely my invite to their communities. I've also asked them,
again personally and directly, if they would want me to post something
on their lists, basically with the "ground rumbling" concept,
and asked their suggestions.

On the former, if they haven't yet gotten around to bringing their
communities up to speed, I'm sure its simply due to time restraints;
As for the latter, I've never heard back.