On 6/3/2011 9:17 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Seems that some people are not happy with my outreach to the communties,
> or whatever... There are plenty of suggestions and posts on things that
> I have done wrong, or did not do, or did not due to someone's satisfaction.
>
> If people want, I will happily remove myself as mentor. This is supposed to
> be fun and at least *somewhat* fulfilling...

I found only one objection; throwing around insider jokes and taking people
to task for their external (knee jerk) comments that were based absolute
surprise at these developments.

I did see your apologies, so if you keep your own frustrations to a dull
roar, I see no reason for you to step down from mentoring this project.