On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 6:27 AM, Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can see why some might read into those statements implications that
> probably were not intended. That is the problem with perspectives :-)

I used these quote to illustrate that and to put that in parallel with
the complaint about Michael Meeks being quoted by a journalist in
terms deemed not pleasant toward Apache.

Given any article out there and given any personal preference, one can
always find something to be offended about if one squint hard enough
:-)
It's a one of these many things that cut both ways...

Norbert