Dear All,

I put myself on the initial committers list because I want to help the
Apache OpenOffice Project in some way I can.

As nearly nobody should know my name, I'll introduce myself briefly:

Since 2005 I tried to support OOo by helping on forums and mailing
lists, writing and co-writing a number of magazine articles and a book
(with a larger section on OOo), holding some talks about
OOo-extension-development (one at OOoCon in Beijing)....

My special interest lies in lowering the barriers for
extension-development with OOo and thus my (not too high) skills are
mostly to understand to some extent UNO and the extensions ecosystem. I
also could do some documentation (preferably in German) and maybe
translation too.

Though being a member of the extensions project for some years now my
involvement in the OOo community was never very deep and came to a halt
the last two years for private reasons.

So my merit concerning the OOo community is not very high and if someone
considers it too bold to set myself on this list I would have no problem
with removing me again.

Reading this ML for some days now I feel great respect for your attitude
and perspective on open source

Thank you for your time
Christoph