Hello All,

I had a typo in my previous mail where I stated "Unless there is any active
discussion regarding this proposal in the early part of next week, I would
like to call this to vote on Tuesday, June 14th".

The date mentioned here is off by a week and was not the intention. Instead
I would be calling a vote on this proposal tomorrow - June 7th instead.

My apologies for any confusion this has caused.

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar